Sunday, May 6, 2018

Teacher Appreciation Cookies

Teacher Appreciation cookies are fun to make and teachers love them.... 
Teach Appreciation Cookies

hey, even if the teacher doesn't care about cookies, it's the thought that
counts.

I was asked to make some cookies to give as a gift...so I set out on a new journey.  I don't know if you know, I really enjoy making the needle point, cross-stitch cookies. So, these style of cookies are a bit more challenging to me then a bunch of straight lines and dots.

I spent hours looking at videos, images, studied the designs and finally, I settled on the most common ones to make. Not to mention, I didn't have some of the cookie cutters...so I had to order them and add to my fast growing cookie cutter collection.

Here is the video of making the cookies:

No comments:

Post a Comment